It is considered the Third National Development Report to be published. It will focus on Microfinance as one of the most important tools for poverty alleviation and reduction of unemployment.
The Report aims to achieve the following objectives:
* Provide reliable information on the status of human development in Jordan;
* Provide detailed situational analysis of microfinance in Jordan;
* Raise awareness on the impact of microfinance on poverty and human develpment;
* Disseminate international and regional microfinance best practices;
* Facilitate information sharing and coocrdinating among stakeholders;
* Assist decision makers in identifying priority issues and formulating strategies;
* Enhance national dialogue to address the link between microfinance and sustainable human development and contribute to international dialogue on the role of microfinance as a developmental tool.
The Centre is utilizing the following methodologies, which are:
* Literature Review;
* National Survey of Microfinance Beneficiaries;
* Workshops and Roundtable Discussions;
* Focus Groups Discussions;
* Personal Interviews with Institutions;
* Case Studies.